July 05, 2007

What an Amazing Invention!

Have you ever seen a Bumbo? It is this really cool little invention for babies that I have now had for about 2 months. Whoever came up with this is a genus! It is just a round piece of foam cut out so a baby can sit in it without falling over! There are little cutouts for each leg and a high back. It is the neatest little seat. I use this thing on several occasions every day with Baby G who is now 7 months old. She loves it. Even though she can sit up by herself, she can sit in this thing for long periods of time just playing with her toys. The kids love playing with her while she is sitting in it. And she loves the independence she has in it. Now, I know I can never really leave her alone in it but I really love the fact that I can put her down and know she won't go anywhere while I switch the laundry or quickly inhale my lunch. I have cleaned the kitchen while she happily plays in it and well that right there makes it worth every penny.
The cool part is that it is so portable! We take it everywhere so no matter where she is we can put her down in a safe place and she can sit upright and enjoy everything around her. It is so stable that even when she trys to get out of it, it doesn't tip over. She actually tipped her bouncy seat over when she was about 4 months trying to get out of it. It is so easy to clean too. Just wipe it off. I wish I had this with my other munchkins it would have been really nice to have. But I will enjoy it with this one for many months to come I am sure. Here is a link to the website so you can see for yourself what this little baby seat looks like. -- Bumbo
I have put this on my list of baby essentials right up there with car seats, strollers and highchairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...