February 12, 2008

Book Tag

I have been tagged by Mama Archer. I was tagged at Mommyhood Adventures but decided to post it here because of the book I happened to pick up.

Here are the rules for this book tag.

  • Pick up the nearest book of at least 123 pages.
  • Open the book to page 123.
  • Find the 5th sentence.
  • Post the next 3 sentences.
  • Tag 5 people.



This book was on my desk, I had just gotten it back from my sister-in-law and wanted to show the girls some stuff in it. The book I picked up is titled Home Comforts The Art & Science of Keeping House by Cheryl Mendelson. Now you see why it was so appropriate for this blog. This book is a must for anyone who did not have the benefit of being taught how to truly keep a home. So here it is page 123 is in the chapter called To Market, to Market.



Next, buy refrigerated things, such as milk, cheese, fresh meat and poultry, and fruits and vegetables. Last, buy hot cooked foods and frozen foods. Do not buy frozen foods stored above the freezer line or protruding above the top of a freezer display case.




Okay time for tagging some blogging friends. I would love to find out what you are reading lately. Make sure you comment back after you have posted so I can see. Have fun.


Morgan
Help Meet
Diane
Jeanette
Thelma

3 comments:

  1. Those are a great few lines! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristine, That was a fun one. Thanks for tagging me. I usually don't do tags but this one was a really good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, the book I am currently reading (re-reading actually) is Velvit Elvis, by Rob Bell.

    Pg. 123 - Blank - in between chapters....

    Let's try the second book I am reading...totally different - Wikinomics by Don Tapscott and Anthony D. Williams

    Pg. 123

    Companies that expect to be players will still require broad, high-quality portfolios of proprietary IP for trading and cross licensing. But in-house innovation alone will not be enough to survive in a fast-changing and intensely competitive economy. The days when companies divided the national pie in a wading pool of well-mannered rivalry are long gone.

    Tag - who should I tag?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...